1854 - 1943 (89 years)
||Robert William Jameson |
||8 Mar 1854
||Hollybank, Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland 
||25 Jun 1854
||St George Church, Dublin, Ireland 
||Justice of the Peace |
||Blackheath Proprietary School, Greenwich, London, England.|
Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
||Land Agent for Lord Monteagle (Spring-Rice family) estate. |
||27 Apr 1943
||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
||William Jameson, b. 2 Feb 1811, Dublin, Ireland , d. 20 Nov 1886, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England (Age 75 years) |
||Elizabeth Guinness, b. 13 May 1813, Beaumont, County Dublin, Ireland , d. 2 Jun 1897, Clonskeagh Castle, County Dublin, Ireland (Age 84 years) |
||12 Apr 1844
||St. George's Church, Dublin, Ireland 
- William, Elizabeth and the children, lived at their estate on the road to Drumcondra, in Hollybank, just north of Dublin until about the mid 1860s when they moved to Biarritz France, where he was a Chaplin at the Anglican Church. They returned to Ireland in the 1870s, where they lived in the Milltown area of south Dublin, where William was appointed Rector of St. Philip's Church, Then later in nearby Roebuck Grove.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Katherine Anne Luscombe, b. Abt 1857, Milltown Castle, Milltown, Ireland , d. 1 Jan 1938, Surrey, England (Age ~ 81 years) |
||24 Sep 1879
||St Philip's Church - Milltown, County Dublin, Ireland
|+||1. Rev. Cecil William Jameson, b. 15 Dec 1880, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. Dec 1977, Bath, Avon, England (Age 97 years)|
|+||2. Dr. Ernest Tooke Jameson, b. Abt 1882, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. 31 Oct 1950, Eldoret, Rift Valley, Kenya (Age ~ 68 years)|
|+||3. Arthur George Jameson, b. 30 Sep 1883, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. 23 Nov 1914, at Sea, off Yarmouth (Age 31 years)|
| ||4. Robert John Amyatt Jameson, b. 24 Apr 1885, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. 15 May 1977, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland (Age 92 years)|
|+||5. Rev. William Luxmoore Jameson, b. 23 Nov 1886, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. 2 Sep 1970, Bath, Somerset, England (Age 83 years)|
| ||6. Harold Gordon Jameson, b. 11 Oct 1888, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. 16 Aug 1915, Battle of Dardanelles - Suvla Bay, Gallipoli (Age 26 years)|
|+||7. James Edward Jameson, b. 29 Jun 1891, Glin, County Limerick, Ireland , d. Sep 1969, Oxford, Oxfordshire. England (Age 78 years)|
|+||8. Francis Octavius Jameson, b. 3 Apr 1893, Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. Jul 1988, South Australia, Australia (Age 95 years)|
|+||9. Thomas Henry Jameson, b. 10 Dec 1894, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland , d. 28 Feb 1985, Exeter, Devon, England (Age 90 years)|
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- of Corgrig Lodge, Foynes, County Limerick, Ireland
- He lived at Caryfield House, Dundrum, County Dublin, Ireland. 
- [S22] Birth Record, p.127.
Parish Register - DU-CI-BA-73557 - d-298-2-6-033
- [S23] Marriage Record, p.14.
Parish Record #42, DU-CI-MA-20829 - d-298-3-4-015
- [S10] Burke's Peerage, p.505, 1976.